Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello Again

It's been awhile, but mommy finally let me back on the computer. She knows she hasn't been keeping up with the blog and she is sorry. So we are still alive and kickin'. Mommy said we get to go to grandma's for Mother's day weekend. That means I get to see the kitties, Chi and Mo!!! Chi's not scared of me any moe, she just hisses and glares. Mo still doesn't like me. She runs and hides every time I come in the house. Mommy says it's because I'm always trying to eat their food, but I don't think that can be it. I mean who wouldn't want to share their bowl with me = )





Mommy says that I need to learn to play nice with the kitties. She sas they don't play as rough as Madie and I do. I say playing is playing. But mommy doen't agree. She says that while everybody else my find my screaming entertaining, grandma's kitties are much more sensitive. I didn't know kitties could be sensitive, just the other night Salem hissed at me and smacked me on the nose!! How's that for sensitive? Mommy says it will come in time, I say the time is now!!
Anyway, it's getting late and mommy says it's bedtime. So I hope everybody has a great week and if we don't make it back online, HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!!!!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Lilo! We sure did miss ya while you were away! Good luck with those kitty cats!!!

Apollo said...

We missed you Lilo. I'm glad you were able to check in. I like to chase my kitties too. I don't get to try and sample their food, because my mommy puts it up high. These short legs don't jump very high.