Friday, March 13, 2009

First Timer

Greetings and good tidings all! I am The Great Rock Eater, better know to friends and family as Lilo. I am new to the whole blogging thing, so you will have to be patient with me. My friends keep telling me I need a blog, so here we are.



This is my weekend of firsts. Tonight my first blog and tomorrow my first March in the Pugs. Mommy and daddy can't wait to go. They are looking forward to seeing their friends and I ge to hang with all my pug buddies twice in one month. How great is that!! It's not like my house is lonely, but nothing beats the pugs! = )

Well, mommy says it's late, but you can bet I will be back on here tomorrow. After all I'm sure you can't wait to hear how I got my name!!

9 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

YAY!!!!!!! Welcome to Bloggerland Lilo!!!!

We're so glad you're here!

You are the cutest retired Hooters Girl ever!

Pug Posse said...

Yay! So glad you finally joined us! We had a great time seeing you and your parents yesterday! We can't wait to read about all your rock-eating adventures ;-)
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Unknown said...

Hi Lilo! We heard about you from Salinger - we're excited to hear all the stories you have to tell us. Check us out over at Ladypug Mugs when you get a chance!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

hi Lilo, welcome!! i cant wait to hear more about you.
Sandra & Coco

Stacy Walker said...

Welcome Lilo! We head about you from Salinger!

Pugsley and Lola said...

YEAH!!! I am sooo glad you have a blog:)
We had soo much fun with you yesterday at March in the Pugs. You were such a cute Hooters Girl;) Hope to see you again soon:)

XOXOXO
Pugsley

The Devil Dog said...

Hi Lilo. Welcome to the blogosphere. It was fun to read about you and now to meet you in person is great.

Roxy

Nevis said...

Welcome Welcome! My blog isn't just about my pugs...its mostly about my life. Luckily that also happens to include a lot of photos of puggies!

Harry Pugalicious said...

welcomes to the bloggie world!!!!