Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Wrap up

First off I want to thank everyone for their concern over the pasta sauce incident. I suffered no ill affects from cleanup efforts. But Mommy still decided to move some things around. Just in case.

So it's Sunday afternoon already and Mommy decided she would let me blog a little since she FINALLY got everything she needs for her next project. I'm not sure what she's up to, but she was getting awfully frustrated with the internet and something it wouldn't give. I decided that I would take a break from napping long enough to tell you what a great time I had with the Pug Posse last night. Unfortunately, I can't post any pictures because Mommy forgot to get batteries before we went. But I know the Pug Posse's Mommy and Daddy got lots of good pictures. Including one of that little wiggle worm Bernice who managed to get on Daddy's lap and got to sit there through dinner! There is no way I would get to sit at the table like a big pug while my humans ate dinner. Who did she think she was? But I managed to have a good time anyway. I played with all of the Pug Posse and I made friends with Eddie. I figured since Daddy is working hard to figure out a way to adopt him, I should probably learn to like him. As nice as he is, we are going to have to discuss working out a schedule for Mommy's lap. It seemed that every time I tried to get back into Mommy's lap, Eddie was already there. I need to talk to him about sharing. Mommy thought it was cute, I was not amused. It all worked out in the end though. I got lots of love from the Pug Posse pawrents, Denny and Vikki. And if Mommy hadn't interfered, Sam would have fed me all night long. Big thanks to Sam for trying to keep my belly full = )



All that fun wore me out!!! I slept on Mommy's lap all the way home last night and then promptly crashed on the couch until Mommy and Daddy were ready for bed. I crawled in the big bed for a little bit, but my sinuses were bothering me, so Mommy gave me a Benedryl and put me in my bed so I could sleep as late as I wanted. This morning that was about 11 my empty belly finally got the better of me. And since Mommy and Daddy are chilling at home today, that means I have been able to nap on the couch most of the day. It's been a nice, quiet Sunday and it's almost dinner time. So I'm going to say good bye for now so Mommy doesn't think it’s OK for dinner to be late.


Everybody take care and have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Pug Posse said...

We had a great time seeing you last night too! Hopefully our Meetup next weekend will have better weather so we can play outside. Yesterday was just too wet!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Apollo said...

Lap War! Will there be a round two?

Kelly said...

Hi Lilo! I don't know if we've met yet!

I love your blog, you're awfully cute! Come see me sometime. I am a good friend of all the Indy bloggers, even though I'm all the way in Oklahoma! :)