Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Awards - Finally!!!!

I'm baaaacccckkk!!!!!

So. as promised, I finally got the momma to post my awards.

I've started with the one I stole!!! I thought this was quite appropriate as anyone who has seen the "pug in the toilet" picture. I think that more than qualified me for this award. Wouldn't you agree?!?!?!


This one was posted by Thunder and Phantom for all of the bloggers to share. So we are sharing the love!!! This award is for everyone because you are all wonderful and make the world a better place in your own special way.


And last, bust most certainly not least, this one was given to me by Sequoia & Petunia for the making them smile with the "pug in the toilet" picture!!! As embarassing as that picture was, I am so glad that it has made so many people laugh and smile!!!! So here it is for all of my fellow bloggers to sharebecause you all make me smile and laugh when I need it most!!!
I am so glad to be back on my blog and all caught up with my firends. I promise to keep the momma on her toes from now on so we don't get behind and miss anything again!!!
Until next time . . . .
Pug Love and Kisses
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

good morning lilo!
congratulations on all of your awards!
we are so glad you are back!
xoxoxo
m & e

Al said...

Welcome back, Lilo and Congratulations on your awards!

Coffee

Punchbugpug said...

Welcome back. Look forward to seeing more of you!

Astrid Keel said...

congratulations on all your awards! You deserve them, miss cutie-pie!

Hank said...

Lilo, honey! Welcome back!

Congrats on that award!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Lilo
Welcome back cutie pie! Congratualtions on your awards. And thank you for being so generous to share them with us!
You are adorable and you make the whole world smile!
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Lilo-Pants, this here is Howie Pee Pugpants and I approve these here awards you won, stole, and outright earned. welcome back cutey.
xxxooo
Pee Man

Bijou said...

Congrats on your awards!

Bij