Monday, August 24, 2009

A Travesty & Pay It Forward Winners

I know this post is supposed to be to announce the Pay It Forward winners, but I must first expose the travesty that has taken place in my home this day!!! I, and Madie, was cast out of our home tonight!!!
While we sat outside on the cold, hard concrete, the cat was allowed to stay in the house and taunt us!!!!
Do you see how he mocks me?!?!?! Sitting there so righteously like he's special or something!!
He didn't even flinch when Madie joined me at the door. He continued to sneer at us and swish his tail arrogantly. When I voiced my opinion about this exile, the momma muttered something about trying to clean the kitchen and that the fresh air wouldn't kill us. HA!!! What does she know? We suffered I tell you!!!!!!!!

Now, on to the winners of the Pay It Forward!!! The momma put the names of everyone who commented onto strips of paper and put them in a pile for me to chose.

The only problem was that Madie thought she should be able to help pick the names!

I tried to tell the momma that this was my blog and that only I was allowed to pick the names. I would be a fraud if I told people that I picked the names when really Madie did it. I can't lie to my friends!!!!!
The momma reminded me that I have to be nice and share sometimes. So we struck a deal. Madie got to pick 3 names and I got to pick 3 names. The momma said that was fair, but I don't see how cause we didn't do it my way!!
But, there is no arguing with the momma. So Madie picked out 3 and I picked out 3.

Then we both brought the momma examples of what we think should go into the gift boxes. The momma said she will take our suggestions into consideration. In momma speak, that means thanks, but I'll so what I want!!!!
So, here are the winner of the Pay It Forward.
Now the momma needs your addresses!!! Since I don't have my own email address, the momma is letting me use hers. Please send me your address at lilredracer8 at yahoo.com
I can't wait til the momma and go shopping for everyone's pressies!!!! It will be so much fun =)
Until next time. . . .
Pug Love & Kisses
XOXOXOXOXOXO
PS: If there is anything you can't have as far as toys or treats, please let the momma know when you send her your address!!! We want to make sure everyone can enjoy their packages =)

16 comments:

Hank said...

Lilo, honey....cats are nothin' but trouble. And to think mom wants to get another one some day......and a black one, too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lilo!
You and Madie look so sad there! Not fair!
Congratulations to the winners of the Pay It Forward!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Congrats to the winners of yer Paw It Forward! DawgMom is finally done wif the shoppin fer ours & she says she is gonna go to da mailmen's house & send them tomorrow.
What a rotten cat you guys got, we don't have a cat but if that's what they do, we don't want one.

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Congrats to the pay it forward winners. As far as the kitty taunting you, he was probably just jealous that you were able to be outside while he was stuck inside. Our kitties always want to go outside.

Nevis said...

THose are awesome photos! My puggies look like that when I put them outside...except I'm the one teasing them from the inside. LOL!

And hooray! I won!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi lilo!
oh my goodness! we are so excited!
thank you so much! :)

you and madie look so cute at the door together! what a fun post!

Astrid Keel said...

Lilo! oh wow! We are SO Excited to play pay it forward with you.

I hope the (slightly evil) kittie doesn't taunt you anymore!

Anonymous said...

What a mean mommie! You should come to my house, there is no leaving the pugs in the backyard! (because they can escape!!) lol

Bijou said...

Hi Lilo,

Congrats to the PIF winners! Getting pressies in the mail is so much fun. That cat was probably wanting to trade places with you.


Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Oakley and Swisher said...

What a travesty indeed!

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

BRUTUS said...

Hey Lilo-
Don't know how we got so far behind on your bloggie!! Sorry we haven't been by - mom has to fix her sidebar thingy that give us all the updates on our furiend's posts - your isn't workin for some reason!!

Too bad about the lock-out. Haven't ever met a cat I like - bet he was responsible somehow...

How great that you in the middle of a "Paw it Forward-fest". Those are some great-looking stuffies you got!! I have a chocolate-covered strawberry one just like yours :) That size is the best - fits perfectly in my mouth for carrying (no parts to trip over) & too small for my labradork brother to bother stealing!!
Congrats on all your fabulous prizes & kudos for passing it along!!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Thank you for the "pay it forward"

Sequoia & Petunia
c/o Jennifer Cambra
501 Rockport Lane #1611
Virginia Beach Va 23454

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats to the big winners!!! Now what makes Mom think the cat won't mess the kitchen?

woos, the OP Pack

Al said...

Hi Lilo,

I know how you feel when you and Madie were casted out of the house. But sometimes Moms are very busy doing something in the house. If you have read about the crispy leaves we scattered at the backyard, we were casted out of the house too. We were made to stay outside well that's because Oreo and me are naughty arf arf!

Just look at that cat....arrrrrrr.

Coffee and Oreo

Winston Wilbur said...

what a travesty indeed! the nerve of your mom making you sit outside while the cat stays in!!!!!!! I have been there too and can relate to that incident. Mum has sent me outside a few times and I was not happy about it at all!

The Oceanside Animals said...

You just know the cat wrote all about this in his secret cat journal that he shows all the other cats when they get together for their secret cat meetings. You just know it.