Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Momma = Happy Pug!!!

I am here to tell you that the key to a happy puggy is a happy momma!!! Anyone that knew the momma when she first moved down here, knows that the she ALWAYS had her nails done. She would call it "me time". Whatever that is. Anyway, every other Saturday, she would drive up Lafayette and get a diet nilla coke from an igloo and go see her friend Mary to get her nails done.
I was more than ok with this process, becasue the momma would come home with premo butt scratchers!!!! These things were the greatest. Momma thought the looked nice, I thought they felt great. Well, last night the momma got nails again. Now, please understand they are not Mary nails, as Mary has retired from doing the butt scratcher nails, but they did a pretty good job!!!

Madie even got belly scratches from the momma's new nails.

I not only got but scratches, but I got back scratches too!!!! As you can see, I was doubly happy. The momma to scratch my back AND a bone to chew on. How much better could this night get!?!?!?!?

WAIT!!!!!! Did Madie get more belly rubs while I was chewing on the bone??? That is so wrong. Wait until I am distracted with chewing to take advantage of the situation. How shameful!!! Well, I hope she enjoyed it, becasue I will not be leeting that happen agin any time soon. I am going to have to keep a close eye on her. First she steals my bone and now my belly rubs. Shameful I tell you, shameful!!!!


Happiness is butt scratches and belly rubs. It doesn't get much sweeter =)


Until next time . . .

Pug Love and Kisses
XOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

Pug Posse said...

Butt scratches are the best!

Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Kelly said...

You're so right Lilo! I LOVE when Momma has her nails done!!!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Lilo!
Your momma's nails look beeeeautiful! They look like great scratchers!
I love when everyone is happy.
xo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Ooooh ahhhhh looks so relaxing!

Anonymous said...

Oooh scritches! :)
When I grow my nails out everyone gets extra scratches here including my husband. lol He loves having his back scratched as well.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

And you know what, Lilo, it IS true that the key to a happy puggy is a happy momma, but then the reverse is very true. When Lilo is happy, Mom is happy too.

Mom's nails are lovely.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Salinger The Pug said...

Oooohhh...I'm going to have to get in line for some butt scratches the next time I see you and your mommy!

Bijou said...

Hi Lilo,

I'm confused. Your mom goes to the nail groomer to get longer nails?? Our mom must not know about visiting a hooman groomer, cause she clips her nails short when she does ours. BOL

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are on our way over. We love scratches and massages.
Benny & Lily

Al said...

Hi Lilo,

Oh yeah those are really nice nails for scratchers...I can feel it too.

Coffee

Astrid Keel said...

Wow those are super duper butt scratchers! I need to get my momster to get some of those too! You are the luckiest pug-a-licious gal, Lilo (and you gotsa tell madie you mean business! Those are YOUR butt scratchies! BOL!)

Hank said...

Nothin' like butt scratches with fresh nails, Lilo, honey.

And yer mom's nails look good, too!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what a fun post!
i am so glad you are both happy happy and enjoying your mom's pretty nails!