Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Monday!!














I hope everyone is had a great weekend and a good Monday!! I had a peaceful weekend. Mommy and daddy went to Chicago on Saturday to spend time with my furless brother and sister. I haven't gotten to meet them yet, but daddy says he's working on it.

They also went to my cousin Corey's baseball game. Take a look at what that silly boy did to his hair for the summer!!!













While they were trying to keep warm and dry, I got to spend the day haning with Madie and just chillin'.














On Sunday, we went to Petco to see Eli and Gus from the Pug Posse while they were volunteering for KPR!! After doing our part to help out, we headed back to the Posse's pad! While the pawrents had lunch, most of us lounged around and enjoyed being lazy (not me, I was up adn alert waiting for something to drop or be shared). = )













After lunch, the folks left us home to chill while they went to a movie. Mom said it was cute, but I don't how cute a movie without a single pug in it could be cute. I just tilted my head at her and pretended to care. What I really wanted to tell her was that she was late for dinner and all her talking was just making it later. Hasn't she learned by now that a late dinner is never a good thing. We run on my tummy's schedule, not hers!!!

Anyway, it was a good weekend and I got to see my good friends from the Pug Posse so what more could I ask for?!?!?

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Until next time

Pugs and Kisses

XOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

Pug Posse said...

That picture of you chilling with Madie is adorable!!! We had fun visiting with you too and we are so worn out from all our fun! Mommy keeps wondering what we did while they were at the movie because we are pooped! They'll never know...tee hee ;-)
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Pug Posse said...

Hey! Check out our post for today! We gave you an award!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

What a fun weekend! Mom wants to visit Chicago someday, maybe while she visits my aunt (canada) since they can drive from there.