Thursday, June 25, 2009

Potty Jail

That is where I'm going to be spending a lot of free time for a while. 30 minutes into Mommy's work day, Aunt Amanda sent her a text messagy thingy to tattle on me for leaving shartwork in her room. (No pics available. Please refer to Pearl for an excellent example) Aunt Manda and Mommy agreed that for a while at least, I will either have to be in my crate until Aunt Manda gets up in the morning or Mommy will have to gate me in our bedroom. The way I see it, they should all be happy that I did it on Aunt Manda's floor and not the big bed! But apparently I'm the only one that sees that upside! Mommy is just hoping the "accident" is because I've been getting more food this week since we're out of my greenie beanies and she hasn't been to the store. Bet I get greenie beanies tonight!!!


I'm sure right about now, Mommy and Aunt Manda were wishing this was a reality!! = )
Hope everyone is staying cool in this MISERABLE heat!! I for one am glad to be a pug of leisure with humans that enjoy air conditioning as much as I do!!!
Have a good rest of the week!!

Until next time . . .
Pug Love and Kisses
XOXOXOXOX

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Lilo, this just is not RIGHT! You were simply expressing your artistic side with some shartwork! I tell ya... some humans just don't appreciate us!

Harry Pugalicious said...

Uh-oh!!! You knows, shartists like you and Pearl are never appreciateds! I think you two should start exhibitings across the country (with Birmingham first on your tour)!!!!

Princess said...

Hi Lilo! Thanks for stoping by my blog...mommy confessed that if she didn't have me she'd want a pug like you, so she'll be back to visit a lot. Not sure what I think about it...but you sure are cute so it can't be that bad right?!
~Princess
P.S. Bully sticks are awesome, they make shorter ones that would be good for you!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi lilo!
you are so cute! emmitt love green beans too!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You poor thing! Potty jail is bad! :(

I hope you get our greenie beanies soon!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

They actually put you in a toilet?????? You are such a sweet looking pug... why would they want you to strain yourself trying to use a toilet. A floor is perfect, no? (Well, if you can't get on the bed). I would like to see your shartwork...

Hank said...

Well hell, Lilo, honey. Don't ya just hate a narc?

If it makes ya feel any better, I'm on the greenbean diet, too. But I still get my PBR!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh you look so pittiful in that jail and in the toilet of all places!
Your pics crack me up. You are so adorable!
It't not your fault!
love
tweedles

The Devil Dog said...

You are very funny. As far as mom is concern, shartwork is much better than pee, cuz it can be cleaned up easier. And yes, I think doing it on the floor and not the bed was very kind of you.

Roxy

Stacy Walker said...

Air conditioning rocks!

Unknown said...

Lilo, this here is your pal Anniebelly and I think it is a shame your mommy and daddy didn't recognize that you were making ART like Pearley Poo does! *Annie makes tisking sound and shakes head sadly* When on earth will the parental units ever learn to appreciate the puggies properly???
sending love and support...