Monday, June 29, 2009

TAG

Happy Monday!!!!!


My new friend Princess the Pit Bull tagged me last week to play a game and mommy is just now getting it done. You're supposed to open you pictures folder and pick the 6th folder and then the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture and tell the storry behind it!! Then you get to tag 5 friends to play too!!

So here is my picture!


The story behind this is pretty simple: Mommy is a sap!!! She's says she thinks the way my face wrinkles up when is sleep is too cute not to take a pictur of. Sheesh!! Is there anything mommies won't take a picture of? We can't even sleep without that flashy thing going off in our faces. But that's what mommies are for. To tell us how cute we are and love us to pieces.

So here is who we've decided to tag:




and our newest friends:

Until next time . . . .

Pug Love and Kisses

XOXOXOXOXOX

6 comments:

Astrid Keel said...

That is super cute-a-fus! I lurves your adowable look!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

i can't stop looking at you! You are too cute!
We got that award too, but we cannot figure out what to do!
Congratulations
love
tweedles

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi! That is a super cute photo! I am going to play this tag today too. :)
xo

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Lilo, me again! Please send me an email at clover_badger AT yahoo DOT ca with your address, if you are still interested in playing Pay it Forward with me! :)
xo

Stanley said...

Sweet Lilo!

You are one stinkin' sweet puggy girl, and I'm glad you stopped by to say hi to us in GooberStan. I see that you are one of the THOUSANDS of pugs who live near Indy. Salinger is the only one of your buds I've ever met, but I have to say he's one lucky guy to have so many buds right there.

Personally, I'm quite partial to pugs and am adding to my list of pug friends every day. Would you mind if I added a link to your blog on my blog? I hope not (cuz I already did it).

Goober love,
Stanley

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

thank you for tagging me! I am playing now! kisses!
Coco